Information document article 13 Reg. EU 2016/679 – GDPR – Information for processing personal data collected from the interested party
In compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third parties wesites.
This is an information that is provided pursuant art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, concerning Cookies as well as to what provided for by the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal datas that can be processed: “personal data”: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“interested”); the natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, is identifiable physiologically, genetically, psychically, economically, culturally or socially; (C26, C27, C30).
Specific informations could be presented in the pages of the site in relation to particular services or data processing provided.
1. THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
pursuant to article 4.7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 is Teka s.r.l. Piazza Alessandro Volta 7, 52041, Pieve al Toppo, (AR), tel +39 0575 497766, Italy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore.
2. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT, AND LEGITIMATE INTEREST
According to the art. 6 paragraph 1 letters b) and f) the personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes, up to its opposition:
• navigation on this website;
• any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you;
• possible filling in of data collection forms in dedicated areas.
The data processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f): (Recital 47), taking into account the reasonable expectations of the data subject at the time and in the context of the collection of personal datas, when the interested party can reasonably expect that a treatment for this purpose takes place.
3. METHOD OF TREATMENT – STORAGE
The processing will be carried out in both paper and electronic and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of Reg. (UE) 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The storage of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
• for contact request (maximum 12 months).
The treatments related to the web services offered by this site are physically placed “in hosting” at Aruba SpA with server located in Italy.
4. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION, DIFFUSION AND TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be diffused and can be communicated to companies contractually linked to Teka s.r.l. within the European Union, in conformity and within the limits of the art. 44 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
• employees and collaborators.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories act as Data Processing Manager (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Supervisor (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), or operate in total autonomy as distinct Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the Teka s.r.l. Piazza Alessandro Volta 7, 52041, Pieve al Toppo, (AR), tel +39 0575 497766, Italy
5. AUTOMATED PROCESS AND PROFILING
The processing of your data will not be subject to automated processing or profiling activities.
6. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional but necessary.
Failure to provide the data marked with the * symbol may make impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the data controller.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You will be able to assert your rights as expressed by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016, by contacting the owner:
• by contacting our located at the phone number +39 0575 497766;
• sending an email to email@example.com
• sending a registered letter with return receipt to Teka s.r.l. Piazza Alessandro Volta 7, 52041, Pieve al Toppo, (AR), Italy.
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 22 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
• confirmation that your personal data is being processed;
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
• if the data is not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
• the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
• a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to data deletion (“right to oblivion”) if one of the following reasons exists:
• personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
• the data subject withdraws his consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for processing;
• the data subject opposes the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
• personal data have been processed unlawfully;
• personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation established by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process personal data of the request to cancel any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of processing if:
• the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
• although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
• the data subject has opposed the processing, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
e) The right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) The right to the portability of the data or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly forward them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
g) The right to object to the processing of personal data at any time, including profiling, in particular if:
• the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, after explaining the reasons for the opposition;
• personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) The right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form restrictions and is free.
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for persons under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally registered, the Owner will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.